Our service from the start for your radios
Everyday, you rely on your radios for your critical communications. Now, you can protect these radios against normal wear and tear and more with Service from the Start – one of the most extensive service offerings available.
This unique offering comprises fast repair turnaround times, expert telephone technical support and access to the latest software releases; all backed by Manufacturer’s globally integrated services infrastructure, highly qualified support technicians and certified repair facilities. You’ll get multi-year technical support and repair coverage, providing the investment protection you need to reduce your total cost of ownership.
Enhanced peace of mind
Your radios are built to perform well in rugged environments and extreme situations. Nevertheless, manufacturers recognize that accidents happen. That’s why we also offer Service from the Start with Comprehensive Coverage which, in addition to normal wear and tear, provides protection against accidental breakage so you can enjoy enhanced peace of mind. Broken display? No problem. Cracked housing? No problem. Damaged keypad? No problem.
You’re one phone call away from a communications equipment expert
With Service from the Start, you can rest assured that technical support queries are dealt with promptly to ensure minimal downtime is incurred. Manufacturer’s technical experts work with authorized partner, as required, isolating, diagnosing and resolving hardware and software issues. We can initiate a repair request quickly and easily on your behalf. Once in the service center, your radio will be handled by one of our certified repair technicians. State-of-the-art diagnostics equipment, repair tools, and an extensive inventory of replacement parts help Vision Communications to provide expert repair on your radios. In addition, manufacturer’s service centers are fully certified to comply with ISO standards using proven, repeatable processes to help ensure your repair is completed right the first time and every time.
Fast repair turnaround time
With Service from the Start, we provide faster turnaround time to keep your devices operating at peak capacity. You benefit from priority repairs with turnaround times ranging from same day up to 5 days depending on the service package you select. This will ensure devices are back in your hands quickly, minimizing downtime and enhancing productivity.
Rechargeable Batteries will be replaced during the applicable warranty period if:
- The battery capacity falls below 80% of rated capacity, or
- The battery develops leakage.
Manufacturer, at its option, will at no charge either repair or replace this Product during the warranty period provided it is returned in accordance with the terms of this warranty to the place of purchase. Repair, at Manufacturer’s option, may include the replacement of parts or boards with functionally equivalent reconditioned or new parts or boards. Replaced parts or boards are warranted for the balance of the original applicable warranty period. All replaced parts or Product shall become the property of the Manufacturer.
This express limited warranty is extended by Manufacturer to the original end user purchaser or lessee only and is not assignable or transferable to any other party. This is the complete warranty for Product manufactured by Manufacturer.
Manufacturer cannot be responsible in any way for any ancillary equipment not furnished by Vision Communications which is attached to or used in connection with Product, or for operation of the Product with any ancillary equipment and all such equipment is expressly excluded from this warranty. Because each system which may use the Product is unique, Vision Communications disclaims liability for range, coverage or operation of the system as a whole under this warranty.
What this warranty does not cover
- Defects or damage resulting from use of the Product in other than its normal and customary manner.
- Defects or damage from misuse, accident, water, or neglect.
- Defects or damage from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, alteration, modification, or adjustment.
- Breakage or damage to antennas unless caused directly by defects in material workmanship.
- A Product subjected to unauthorized Product modifications, disassembles, or repairs (including, without limitation, the addition to the Product of non‐Manufacturer’s supplied equipment) which adversely affect performance of the Product or interfere with Vision Communications’ normal warranty inspection and testing of the Product to verify any warranty claim.
- Product which has had the serial number removed or made illegible.
Rechargeable batteries if:
- Any of the seals on the battery enclosure of cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.
- The damage or defect is caused by charging or using the battery in equipment or service other than the Product for which it is specified.
- Freight costs to the repair depot. Unapproved upgrades or modifications.
- A Product which, due to illegal or unauthorized alteration of the software/firmware in the Product, does not function in accordance with Manufacturer’s published specifications or the FCC type acceptance labeling in effect for the Product at the time the Product was initially distributed from Vision Communications.